Bremerton Chinese Language school was established in1992. The instructor, Sophie Browning is a native Chinese Mandarin speaker with a BA degree in the educational field and has more than 35 years on teaching experience. She also is appointed by Taiwanese Government as an Overseas Chinese Coordinator, Republic of China (Taiwan). School adds interesting plans which enhance the teaching and make the learning fascinating.
1. Accredited in United States
2. All ages welcome
3. Affordable price
4. Convenient location
5. Snack treats while learning Chinese culture and customs
6. Learn Chinese songs and their meaning in the Chinese culture
1. College and Grade school academic level- teach listening, speaking, reading, and writing in Chinese Mandarin.
2. Adult Conversational I - learn how to read, write, and speak. Good for business, travel, and social in Chinese Mandarin.
3. Adult Conversational II - Must have taken Chinese Conversational I first or have Chinese beginner's level. Learn more intermediate skill of Chinese Conversational writing, reading, and speaking in Chinese Mandarin. This will buld up your confidence on handling your business, plus having fun on your travels.
Bremerton Chinese Language School is affiliated with Chinese Cultural Center and North Western Association of Chinese Language Schools in Seattle. Whoever is enrolled into Bremerton Chinese Language School will have the opportunities to attend and enjoy all the available events.